Information about the application process and other obstacles which have to be taken by non-EU or non-EWR citizens is available in folders of different languages and ready for download:
|español||hrvatski/ bosanski /српски|
اداره ضدّ نژاد پرستی سیاسی، با هدف حمایت از دنشجویان(دانش آموزان) که بر آثر
قوانین تبعیض نژادی، در اقدام به اخذ ویزا یا اجازه اقامت، و همچنین درموارد اشتغال
و سکونت با مشکلاتی برخورد کرده اند و
نیاز به مشورت دارند، تشکیل شده است
Le département des affaires politique anti- raciste pratique vise à aider des étudiants internationals qui sont touchés par des lois discriminatoires, ont des difficultés dans la procédure de la demande d’un permis de visa ou d’un permis de séjour et souhaitent obtenir une déliberation et assistance à ce sujet. Le département conseille aussi dans les questions concernant l’activité professionnelle et la recherche de logement.
Irkçılığa karşı politik praksis bölümü ayrımcı yasalara maruz kalan, oturum vizesi başvurusunda işlemleri gerçekleştirirken sıkıntı yaşayan üçüncü dünya ülkelerinden gelen uluslararası öğrencilere danışma yapar ve destekler. Aynı zamanda çalışma koşulları ve barınma konularında danış
The Department of Political anti-racist practice aims to support international students which are affected by discriminatory legislation, have difficulties in the procedure of the request for a visa or residence permit and would like advice and assistance in this regard. The Department will also offer advice on issues of employment and housing.
Telefon: 0043 676 49 29 240
First of all – We are not satisfied with a call for a (more) humane implementation of racist laws. We want all these laws to be abolished. There has to be an unconditional freedom of movement and stay – for all and everywhere-together with an adequate social and economic security for all. We demand that all people who live here have the same opportunities to participate in society and in political decisions. We want to live in a society in which it is understood that all people share the same rights.
There has also to be a change of interest and importance to economy and austrian/european majority population to exploit and “benefit” from migrants in general – society and social conditions cannot be calculated on a cost-benefit logic.
-We demand an equality of all people living in Austria and a right to education for all
-the systematic criminalisation and marginalisation of people through racist legislation and all discriminatory laws have to be abolished
– all racist regulations which hinder the access to the labour market have to be taken back and financial and bureaucratic barriers have to be disestablished
– people shouldn’t have to show an unbelievable amount of money to prove their means of subsistence in order to get a residency permit or an extension of the residency permit
– tuition fees for people from non European Economic Area countries must be abolished;
– there have to be electoral rights for all – people from non European Economic Area countries should not only have the possibility to vote but also to get elected at ÖH elections
– language barriers at austrian universities have to be broken down – there should be lectures in other languages than in german or english
Integration creates an identity by classification and produces a privileged position for the majority society. The majority society determines the power and the power of control, what means “integration”, who is “integrated” and who is not and what needs to be done to integrate. ” The German language is considered to be an integral part of a constructed “Austrian Culture” and in calling for the study of German language as a necessary part of “integration” the reality of diversity and multilingualism is not recognized and negated
- communication with the students and contactpersons in the classes, collect infos according to the situation of students
– Exchanges with academic institutions, and cooperation with groups that offer legal support
– organising of workshops concerning immigration law that are open to everybody
– Prepare and distribute specific (legal) information for students from so-called third countries / non-EU/EWR countries during the entrance examinations and after passing the entrance examination, give advice to questions that are arising at the beginning of the new studies
– Councelling for students and if needed we can also join on the way to authorities
- Public and media relations to demand equality of all students regardless of citizenship
– Solidarity and support of anti-racist campaigns, groups
Guidelines of Funding
With our funding we contribute only to the proof of sufficient funds for living for the period of stay,
for one year in advance.
Funding will be provided only for students of the Academy of Fine Arts.
For the purpose of solidarity towards your study collegues, we ask you to raise a sum of minimum 1000€ by yourself.
Very important! The renewal of the residence permit has to be
made before expiration of the validity, if the application is submitted
after, it is classified as a first application and has to be brought in from
abroad again!!.Please contact us at least one week before you apply at the MA 35.