General tasks are responsibility for handling all financial matters of the student union. Together with the head team, the Department has in particular to garante that all formal legal requirements (laws, regulations, statutes, etc.) are met.
- Preparation and submission of annual estimates and financial statements
- An annual auditing process (solicitation, coordination and information)
- Organization of accounting and payroll (currently outsourced to external site)
- Preparation of documents and other documents for the accounting
- Budget planning and ongoing financial affairs including the content and timing verification of all documents
- ongoing review and implementation of the payments of the student union
- Management of all cash funds
- Creation of any contracts
- Documentation and management of all contracts
- Management of asset and inventory lists
- Accounting of project and diploma funding as well as festivals, workshops, retreats, etc.
- Point of contact for agencies and units of study in financial matters
- Reporting at regular meetings of UV-
- Reporting to the Control Commission
- together with the chair: management of petty cash
Forms of financial department
- Grant award and execution, special project support
- Guideline for project refunding
- Guidelines for settlement of subsidies
the financial department is managed by Charles and Theresa.
Journal office hours: